JOVANNE

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


- CROWD REVIEW FOR -
"RITMO CALIENTE" 
(Feat K-C) LABOZ
JOVA NNE - MAR 25, 2013

 

REVIEWS

This is the group of music fans and consumers who have listened to the track online and left their track rating and written review. They do not know they are conducting market research when they hear the track, which helps to achieve honest and objective responses.

THIS VISUALIZATION REVEALS WHAT EMOTIONS AND KEY THEMES THE REVIEWERS MENTIONED MOST OFTEN IN THE REVIEWS. THE LARGER THE WORD THE MORE IT WAS USED BY THE REVIEWERS WHEN DESCRIBING THE TRACK.

Word cloud

“Delightful melody and rhythm is quite distinctive from the beginning of the song. Overall sound is latin mood and quite enjoyable. Recording is well done and great to listen to the music. It is great song to hear on resort areas on the beach.”

“woah. great song for dancing nice beat. great to get a party going. it makes me wanna shake my rump. even though i couldnt understand the spanish. this song even got my grandma shakin it. the bass is nice too. its well put together. and the melody.”

“I would probably like this song if i understood spanish. i love the ethnic beat and it seems fun to dance to. the vocals sound very traditional and matches the beat well. I dont understand the lyrics and therefore cant make a judgement about that.”

“Very catchy! has that upbeat fast paced club sound that makes you feel like dancing. far from boring, switched up in melody to keep it interesting. I would recommend this track to any dance/club music fans.”

“intro was catchy....hey macarana...that 's what it reminded me of...collage of latino genres...flaverful...full of energ..yo.a bit redundant..verses and chorus and mushed together...beat and breaks working well..."

“This song had a good intro into the main track. It had a very upbeat tempo and makes you want to dance. I like the horns, instruments, and electric mix. The singer(s) did a good job keeping up with the beat and were able to really belt it out at top speed without losing the beat. 
I loved the horn solo and the slurring part with it. Not sure what all the lyrics were- but could catch a few here and there. None the less, it was catchy and kind of makes me ready for summer and the heat (maybe even a margarita).."

“I like the whole arrangement they have going on. I like the Latin intro that they mixed into the properties of that song. It 's very humorous I really like it. I can see this as one of my favorites.”


“Awesome song! My friend just showed me this song and we both really enjoy listening to it together! We even took out our instruments and tried to do a quick cover session of this song.”


“The distant vocals in the background are very effective in the intro. I love the combination of heavy beat and brass instruments. Vocally, there is much variety and are culturally appealing. The song has a highly modernized feel overall while keeping its ethnic flavor. The tempo is quick paced and great for dancing. The use of rap and hip hop are evident throughout, wtih a mix of techno elements. Overall a very unique composition with a blend of many musical genres and styles...."

“Let 's dance! This is definitely the song if you want to add some spice to your day! Dance to the melodious horn punchlines and infectious rhythm! Absolutely an amazing song, will definitely be a hit! No musical flaws whatsoever, everything is executed with excellence! Shake off your worries and burdens, and dance!”

“Love it!! Love the beat and how thy sound. It is a song you can move to and have fun. Fast pace, you will not be able to sit still. I like how all the voices go together will the beat and blend well. The instrument sound good not like they are fake. they all sound like they are real.”

“The fast latin bpm of this track put a smile from cheek to cheek... and I mean my hips! It 's typical fiesta music garb with electronic instruments, from the tooting of the trumpets in the beat, to the distortion of the aggressive freestyling in Spanish. This track is hot. I didn't understand a lick of it, but fantasies never make sense.”

“i give this song 10/10 I love electronic and it sounds like one of my favorite hip hop songs but it electronic version. the Rhythm is very good and it sounds very hispanic. Originality isnt what i like but it will do. I would think of this song playing at mexican resturaunts while eating food. thanks for your time and reading this.”

“Who made this song? Its AMAZING! The vocals are professional and the beat completely synergies with the song. it was very bouncy and had a ton of personality. It almost feat like a bucket of fantastic showering into my ears! Please continue with your career in music, I will look forward to your music on big sites like youtube and facebook!”


“Extremely catchy beat, even the flow of the lyrics are extremely danceable. For the genre type, this music is extremely agreeable to the ears and brings my feet tapping..."

No comments:

Post a Comment